Thursday, May 7, 2009

cleaning, merchandising and a full moon

The cleaning continues....the store is pretty much emptied of merchandise and left empty from the beginning of October to the beginning of May, so it is filty come May. So, we clean and then we fold, stock, back-stock, and merchandise. We are making progress daily and it will be fun to compare these pictures to the ones I'll take just before we open for guests. It's actually a pretty fun job. Right now, I'm working with Raquel (my manager) and Cindy (last year's store Assistant, who is now the Front Desk Manager) and we have a good time. I bring in my laptop and Cindy brings in her CD's and we pick our music by the mood we are in...most of the time we need something peppy and upbeat to keep us going and not get bored with the task at hand =]

Also, tonight we were outside for the full moon and Cindy got some great shots that I had to add to the slide show....pretty awesome to see the moon and it's reflection in the lake with the mountains in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment