Thursday, May 21, 2009

paddle-boating

Today was our last employee only day on campus....since opening day for the season is tomorrow, guests will begin arriving and things will change. We still had soooo much to do to get ready for opening day, but having the lodge and grounds to yourself before guests come up is an incredible experience...and my manager decided to give us the night to enjoy our own "private Redfish" one last time before guests arrived tomorrow afternoon. A couple of friends and I decided to go down to the docks and take out a paddle boat. Good thing the dock boys were still finishing up a few things before opening day....like docking more boats and finishing staining some of the docks, so we were able to have the lake all to ourselves in our little paddle boat. Unfortunately, I didn't take a camera with me out on the lake, but I got a few good shots on our way out to the docks. It was so fun to have the lake all to ourselves and to enjoy our own "private Redfish" one last time before guests begin to arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey one of my graduated volleyball players is up there working...Jessica Logan. Say hello from me if you see her. Looks like you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete