Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my final resting place

Yesterday had to be the best day up here so far.....we got the ok to move into the Ritz! It's our place in employee housing this summer. Jodi and I were soooo excited! We've been looking forward to really getting settled in and unpacking our cars. Finally, our rooms are clean so we can move in (and even more importantly...the womens showers and bathrooms upstairs are clean). That means no more living out of a suitcase in the Lodge!!!! Yipppppeeeeee! =]

The first thing we did after dinner was packing up our lodge rooms and hauling all our stuff the 1/4 mile down the road to what we lovingly call.......

"The Ritz"


and some views inside our house...

Luckily, I'm not in the bungalow's......


close-up

They are really cute, and super cozy....like you practically live like sardines. Each bungalow has two sides, which means 8 people live in one of each of these buildings. The boys are this side of each bungalow and there are girls on the other side of the bldg. There are 2 sets of bunkbeds and a small room with a toilet and a shower and a small sink. My friend, Karen, was nice enough to let me take pictures of her bungalow (her roommates aren't up here yet, so for now she has it all to herself.) They are new and nice.....but, can I tell you how happy I am to only have one roommate and not 3! It definitely makes me a happy girl =]


1 comment:

  1. You really do have some posh digs, Jen! Compared to the bungalow, the Ritz is super nice! I am glad you are having some fun up there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete