Wednesday, May 13, 2009

day-off trip to Ketchum, Sun Valley & Hailey

Ok, so my manager was in Boise today (as part of her bi-monthly shopping trip for the store), and she gave me the option of taking the day off. She said....well, you are salary so you should take the time off while you can! So, I didn't think twice. Ketchum and Sun Valley aren't too far away from Stanley, so I decided to do some sight seeing. The only catch was that everyone else that I'm up here with was working at the Lodge, so this would have to be a solo trip....so, sorry, the pictures are of scenery again! Sometime soon I will put more people-pics up ;-}

I was able to walk around, and look at some of the cute little shops and things in Ketchum and Sun Valley...The day was nice and relaxing and the trip was a great little adventure...quick but good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Ketchum to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete